- Financial Aid Information for Parents
- Financial Aid and Choosing a College
- Types of Financial Aid
- Am I required to complete the FAFSA and pay for my student’s education?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?
Now PlayingA Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
Next PlaylistVeterans - Montgomery GI Bill ® (MGIB) Programs and other VA Educational Benefit Programs
- Montgomery GI Bill ® Active Duty (Chapter 30) Program
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Chapter 31) Program
- Dependents Education Assistance Program
- Montgomery GI Bill ® Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606) Program
- Verifying Enrollment for Veterans Educational Programs